You have a team of managers of a customer call center for timeshare vacations.
1. Discuss with your team, the types of control measures you would use to see how efficient and effective an employee is.
2. Discuss with your team, the measures you would use to evaluate the entire call center.
Once you have a resumé that gets noticed by employers, the next step in securing the job that you want is to interview successfully. The key to interviewing successfully is your ability to respond appropriately and well to the questions asked during the interview. Pick three questions and help guide in me in how you would respond to them.
a) Why should I hire you?
b) What are your strengths?
c) What are your weaknesses?
What is the primary purpose of a for-profit business in the U.S.? Provide an example regarding a company you have knowledge of supporting your response.
1. What is the significance of naming the three categories of strategies (i.e. generic, grand, and competitive)?
2. If the strategy of a company is to develop a new product, it should make a product structure for the strategy. How does the company make the product structure?
3. Netflix became a best practice when other company compare with best practice. Please explain how, why Netflix became best practice.
Find a news story that features a “small’ business that is “Significantly Impacted” by the Valentine’s Day holiday. “Small” means no more than 100 employees so stories that feature businesses like Hallmark Cards or Hershey’s can’t be used. “Significantly Impacted” means this business perhaps relies on Valentine’s Day for the majority of its annual sales or perhaps only operates during the Valentine’s Day holiday season.
(Brief statement as to why you believe this story is appropriate)
- Find a story of small business that is significantly impacted by Valentine’s Day.
- Find a story of small business located in Nebraska that is significantly impacted by Valentine’s Day.
What are the different types of contracts and how do they impact risk?
There are four contracts below and I need to know how they impact risk.
- Firm price
- Fixed price:
- Incentive fee
- Cost plus.
What contract types puts more risk on the buyer? What contract type puts more risk on the seller?
How does a policy analyst differentiate between ideal and practical alternatives for a stakeholder? Sometimes, while conducting a program evaluation, the analyst may come to a conclusion that does not support the intended or ideal outcome. As a policy analyst, how might you communicate this information to the stakeholder involved?
Review a current book on strategy, strategic management, etc. In approximately (1700-1800 words)
analyse the book, apply what the author(s) say(s) to concepts learned from the textbook Strategic Management: An Integrated Approach,(Hill, C.W. & Jones, G.R. (2012). and/or from personal managerial career development.
Using the objectives below discuss how those objectives apply to Abercrombie & Fitch or any Fashion industry. How has it struggled or succeeded relative to those objectives.
-Estimate the sustainability of long-term business operations.
-Explain how the global market affects business strategy.
-Construct a long-term strategic management plan for sustaining organizational performance.
Sustainability is an important ethical and environmental issue in purchasing. Describe one material, product, or service that can contribute to sustainability in a project you have been involved with, or in your current organization. Describe how these decisions enable the organization to avoid violations in terms of environmental issues.