A Cold Stone Creamery ice cream shop
1. A Cold Stone Creamery ice cream shop sells sundaes for $3.60 and banana splits for $4.25. The shop sells four times as many sundaes as banana splits. If total sales amounted to $3,730 last weekend, how many banana splits were sold?
2. What were the total dollar sales of sundaes from the previous question
- Matt Remes has formed a small business and has ...
- 2. Explain the difference between customer acqu...
- Describe a value chain partnership for a hospit...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies