A Cold Stone Creamery ice cream shop
1. A Cold Stone Creamery ice cream shop sells sundaes for $3.60 and banana splits for $4.25. The shop sells four times as many sundaes as banana splits. If total sales amounted to $3,730 last weekend, how many banana splits were sold?
2. What were the total dollar sales of sundaes from the previous question
- Why do we measure output in value terms rather ...
- The U.S. farm population has shrunk by over 25 ...
- What opportunity costs did you incur in reading...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies