The proposal for the DRP comprises the following sections:
Context of the problem.
Statement of the problem.
Significance of the study.
Research design and methodology.
Organization of the study.
Tentative reference list.
Research Design and Methodology
“There are two kinds of DRP research design – qualitative and quantitative. The first sentence of the section explains which kind of design the student will use.”
DRP Manuscript Guidebook This is the fifth section of your final APA-formatted Research Proposal paper. Submit two to three (2-3) pages explaining your research design and how or why it will be useful as a means to help answer your research questions. Follow these criteria:
1. 1 – Describe the procedures you will use for the research.
2. 2 – Describe the information and/or data you will collect.
3. 3 - Explain how your research design will be useful in answering the research questions.
The format of the description is to be as follows:
· * Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
· * The content should be organized into a single section under a heading.