A criminal conspiracy is a(n) ________ to commit an unlawful act.
1) A criminal conspiracy is a(n) ________ to commit an unlawful act.
A) agreement between two or more persons
C) renunciation of two or more persons
D) mere preparation
2) ________ occurs when one person requests or encourages another to perform a criminal act.
A) Dangerous proximity
B) Criminal solicitation
D) Criminal conspiracy
3) ________ is involvement in a crime either as a principal or an accomplice.
C) Strict liability
D) Vicarious liability
4) ________ is based on the notion that any individual who aids, abets, encourages, or assists another person to commit a crime should share in the criminal liability.
A) Accomplice liability
B) Vicarious liability
C) Wharton s Rule
D) Strict liability
5) Evidence and arguments offered by the defendant to show why the defendant should not be held liable for a criminal charge are called:
6) ________ are a category of legal defenses in which a defendant claims that some personal condition or circumstance at the time of the act was such that he or she should not be held accountable under the criminal law.
7) A(n) ________ defense is one in which the defendant must take the offense and respond to the charges against him or her with his or her own assertions being based on legal arguments.
A) alter ego
8) For the defense of ________, the defendant claims that he or she had to commit some unlawful act in order to prevent or to avoid a greater harm.
B) defense of others
D) self defense
9) In most jurisdictions, the owner of property can justifiably use reasonable ________ force to prevent others from unlawfully taking or damaging his or her property.
10) In regard to resisting a lawful arrest, all jurisdictions today:
A) have laws demanding retreat.
B) incorporate the fleeing felon rule.
C) have laws making resistance illegal.
D) allow resistance.
What is your opinion on John’s answer the “Cost of Quality” question? Cost of Quality (John answer) In a perfect world with no defects or deficiencies inWhat is your opinion on John’s answer the...
You then tell your boss that you would like to conduct a needs assessment. He tells you that this training is really great and the assessment can be skipped. Explain toYou then tell your boss that you would like to ...
Your large firm is about to change to a customer-centered organization structure, where employees who have rarely hadYour large firm is about to change to a custome...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies