A good thesis statement helps guide the rest of your paper. Do you think this is true? Is it true of a poor thesis statement as well? Why?
1. A good thesis statement helps guide the rest of your paper. Do you think this is true? Is it true of a poor thesis statement as well? Why?
2 Identify two key concepts that will help you write an effective thesis statement. Why did you choose these two concepts?
3.Do you think the following is a weak or strong thesis statement: The subject of this paper is my experience with teaching elementary school children ? If yes, why is it weak? How could you improve it? If no, what qualities do you think it has that make it adequate?
4. What artists and bands have had the greatest effect on popular culture? Explain why? Do you think the changing genre of popular music influences culture of time? If so, explain how? If not, explain why not?
5. Discuss having to stay true to your own reactions and experiences when evaluating art. Why is this so difficult to do? What do you think influences us most? Do you try to shape others opinions when sharing your thoughts about music and movies?
- Why do we measure output in value terms rather ...
- The U.S. farm population has shrunk by over 25 ...
- What opportunity costs did you incur in reading...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies