Analyze how prescription drugs affect the demand and supply of other products and services in this country.
1. Suggest how an economist would approach the problem of alcohol abuse. Provide two (2) possible solutions to this problem. Include the four (4) elements of the economic way of thinking in your analysis.
2. Analyze how prescription drugs affect the demand and supply of other products and services in this country.
3. Formulate a reason why the elasticity of demand is an important consideration when analyzing the impact of a shift in supply and why the elasticity of supply is an important consideration when analyzing the impact of a shift in demand. Include at least one (1) example in each scenario.
4. Provide two (2) examples of increasing cost industries in your state and propose why they would have a positively sloped supply curve.
5. Suggest how, under certain conditions, a perfectly competitive market is economically efficient.
- Read the following article from the Economist, ...
- Read the following article on China’s cur...
- Read the following case and respond to the ques...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies