How does language diversity impact the cognitive process?
1. Language structure important in cognition, but is it really? For example, if a child said to you, You, me, cookie, go now, hurry, you would know what the child meant even though it is not grammatically correct, how is that possible?
2. How does language diversity impact the cognitive process?
3, How does language (gestures, symbols, vocalizations, written and drawn symbols) impact our ability to think and to develop a concept of self hood? Would we be able to complete cognitive functions without language?
- Develop a network for this data, total project ...
- Activity Immediate predecessor Time (Days) A ...
- Sky Queen (SQ) has hired you to develop its pro...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies