How does language diversity impact the cognitive process?
1. Language structure important in cognition, but is it really? For example, if a child said to you, You, me, cookie, go now, hurry, you would know what the child meant even though it is not grammatically correct, how is that possible?
2. How does language diversity impact the cognitive process?
3, How does language (gestures, symbols, vocalizations, written and drawn symbols) impact our ability to think and to develop a concept of self hood? Would we be able to complete cognitive functions without language?
- Environmental factors such as competition , pol...
- Please help me identify the type(s) of advertis...
- Write a minimum 1050 word paper that explains h...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies