What are the four types of business ownership? Describe each of them.
1. What are the four types of business ownership? Describe each of them.
2. Identify and describe the five strategies that contribute to a successful small business? How does each strategy provide for successful results?
3. What are four small business opportunities that need to be considered when starting a new business? If you were to start a new small business in today s economic environment, which opportunity would you chose? Provide your reasons to support your answer.
4. There are many successful entrepreneurs, such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Steve Jobs. What are four traits they have in common? Were these entrepreneurs born with these traits, or did they develop these traits? Support your answer.
- Matt Remes has formed a small business and has ...
- 2. Explain the difference between customer acqu...
- Describe a value chain partnership for a hospit...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies