What is arousal? What is the relationship between arousal and behavior?
1. What is arousal? What is the relationship between arousal and behavior?
2. What are sources of arousal? Which source do you believe has the greatest effect on arousal level? Why?
3. What are some historical theories concerning arousal and emotion as they relate to human motivation? Which theory do you believe is most applicable? Why?
4. Why do you listen to music? Do any of these reasons include energization, relaxation, and mood alteration? How can music be used to alter arousal levels? (remember to include supporting theory, not just your personal opinion).
5. What is stress? What is the difference between chronic stress and acute stress?
6. What are some examples of life stressors? In what ways do individuals differ in their appraisal of and ability to cope with life stressors? Are there certain personality traits that serve to buffer individuals against stressors and stress? Why or why not?
- Describe Vietnam main economic characteristics ...
- Are American joint ventures with an overseas pa...
- Discussion Forum: Stewardship and Operational E...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies