What is arousal? What is the relationship between arousal and behavior?
1. What is arousal? What is the relationship between arousal and behavior?
2. What are sources of arousal? Which source do you believe has the greatest effect on arousal level? Why?
3. What are some historical theories concerning arousal and emotion as they relate to human motivation? Which theory do you believe is most applicable? Why?
4. Why do you listen to music? Do any of these reasons include energization, relaxation, and mood alteration? How can music be used to alter arousal levels? (remember to include supporting theory, not just your personal opinion).
5. What is stress? What is the difference between chronic stress and acute stress?
6. What are some examples of life stressors? In what ways do individuals differ in their appraisal of and ability to cope with life stressors? Are there certain personality traits that serve to buffer individuals against stressors and stress? Why or why not?
- Which of the following methods ignores the time...
Seaborn Co. has identified an investment project with the following cash flows. If the discount rate is 10 percent,Seaborn Co. has identified an investment projec...
Johnny has a technology that will be available in the near term. He anticipates his first annual cash flow from the technology to be $215,000,Johnny has a technology that will be available ...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies