What is arousal? What is the relationship between arousal and behavior?
1. What is arousal? What is the relationship between arousal and behavior?
2. What are sources of arousal? Which source do you believe has the greatest effect on arousal level? Why?
3. What are some historical theories concerning arousal and emotion as they relate to human motivation? Which theory do you believe is most applicable? Why?
4. Why do you listen to music? Do any of these reasons include energization, relaxation, and mood alteration? How can music be used to alter arousal levels? (remember to include supporting theory, not just your personal opinion).
5. What is stress? What is the difference between chronic stress and acute stress?
6. What are some examples of life stressors? In what ways do individuals differ in their appraisal of and ability to cope with life stressors? Are there certain personality traits that serve to buffer individuals against stressors and stress? Why or why not?
What was your best and/or worst performance evaluation? What are your thoughts on evaluating an employee’s performance based onWhat was your best and/or worst performance eva...
Based on information obtained at GE’s web site, anecdotal information, and personal experience, you are to:Based on information obtained at GE’s web...
Although objectives, functional tactics, and action items are included in many implementation plans,Although objectives, functional tactics, and ac...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies