Scenario: A client comes to you for investment advice on his $500,000 winnings from the lottery.
Scenario: A client comes to you for investment advice on his $500,000 winnings from the lottery. He has been offered the following options by three different financial institutions and requests assistance to help understand which option would be the best for his investment.
- Option 1: 6% compounded interest quarterly for 5 years.
- Option 2: 8% compounded interest annually for 5 years.
- Option 3: 14.5% simple interest for 10 years.
Write a professional memo that covers the following information:
- Explain to the client the main differences between simple interest versus compound interest.
- Explain the results of the three different options by showing the client the step-by-step calculations.
- Explain which investment option is better for your client and why.
Please make sure all of your assignments:
- Are written in paragraph form
- Use 12 point, Times New Roman font
- Include title & reference pages (per APA rules)
- At least one full page of text to the body of your essay
- One-inch margins on all sides
- Include a reference list at the end of your essay. That includes all web sites, journals, articles, etc. you used.
- What makes organizations effective in finding t...
The General Ford Motors Corporation is planning the introduction of a brand new SUV-the Vector. There are two options for production. One is to build the Vector at the company’s existing plant in Indiana,The General Ford Motors Corporation is planning...
The Center for Information Technology at State University has outgrown its office in Bates (B) Hall and is moving to Allen (A) Hall,The Center for Information Technology at State ...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies