Scenario: A client comes to you for investment advice on his $500,000 winnings from the lottery.
Scenario: A client comes to you for investment advice on his $500,000 winnings from the lottery. He has been offered the following options by three different financial institutions and requests assistance to help understand which option would be the best for his investment.
- Option 1: 6% compounded interest quarterly for 5 years.
- Option 2: 8% compounded interest annually for 5 years.
- Option 3: 14.5% simple interest for 10 years.
Write a professional memo that covers the following information:
- Explain to the client the main differences between simple interest versus compound interest.
- Explain the results of the three different options by showing the client the step-by-step calculations.
- Explain which investment option is better for your client and why.
Please make sure all of your assignments:
- Are written in paragraph form
- Use 12 point, Times New Roman font
- Include title & reference pages (per APA rules)
- At least one full page of text to the body of your essay
- One-inch margins on all sides
- Include a reference list at the end of your essay. That includes all web sites, journals, articles, etc. you used.
- In what cases will effects of primary market ma...
In recent days, numerous incidents of civil disobedience have occurred in many Middle Eastern countries and Europe. Some experts attribute many of the social media, i.e. Facebook, cell phones, andIn recent days, numerous incidents of civil dis...
I need help in taking two articles that describe a negotiation situation that employs different negotiation strategies.And then describeI need help in taking two articles that describ...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies