Scenario: A client comes to you for investment advice on his $500,000 winnings from the lottery.
Scenario: A client comes to you for investment advice on his $500,000 winnings from the lottery. He has been offered the following options by three different financial institutions and requests assistance to help understand which option would be the best for his investment.
- Option 1: 6% compounded interest quarterly for 5 years.
- Option 2: 8% compounded interest annually for 5 years.
- Option 3: 14.5% simple interest for 10 years.
Write a professional memo that covers the following information:
- Explain to the client the main differences between simple interest versus compound interest.
- Explain the results of the three different options by showing the client the step-by-step calculations.
- Explain which investment option is better for your client and why.
Please make sure all of your assignments:
- Are written in paragraph form
- Use 12 point, Times New Roman font
- Include title & reference pages (per APA rules)
- At least one full page of text to the body of your essay
- One-inch margins on all sides
- Include a reference list at the end of your essay. That includes all web sites, journals, articles, etc. you used.
- 1. As stated in the chapter, annuity payments a...
1. General Mills will receive $27,500 a year for the next 10 years as a payment for a weapon he invented. If a 12 percent rate is applied, should he be willing to sell out his future rights now for $160,000?1. General Mills will receive $27,500 a year fo...
- 1. You will receive $4,000, three years from no...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies