Scenario: A client comes to you for investment advice on his $500,000 winnings from the lottery.
Scenario: A client comes to you for investment advice on his $500,000 winnings from the lottery. He has been offered the following options by three different financial institutions and requests assistance to help understand which option would be the best for his investment.
- Option 1: 6% compounded interest quarterly for 5 years.
- Option 2: 8% compounded interest annually for 5 years.
- Option 3: 14.5% simple interest for 10 years.
Write a professional memo that covers the following information:
- Explain to the client the main differences between simple interest versus compound interest.
- Explain the results of the three different options by showing the client the step-by-step calculations.
- Explain which investment option is better for your client and why.
Please make sure all of your assignments:
- Are written in paragraph form
- Use 12 point, Times New Roman font
- Include title & reference pages (per APA rules)
- At least one full page of text to the body of your essay
- One-inch margins on all sides
- Include a reference list at the end of your essay. That includes all web sites, journals, articles, etc. you used.
What was your best and/or worst performance evaluation? What are your thoughts on evaluating an employee’s performance based onWhat was your best and/or worst performance eva...
Based on information obtained at GE’s web site, anecdotal information, and personal experience, you are to:Based on information obtained at GE’s web...
Although objectives, functional tactics, and action items are included in many implementation plans,Although objectives, functional tactics, and ac...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies