Asked by: faizun
Summarizing Professional Literature
You will select one of the articles listed as optional resources from any week in the course. Each student will be required to submit a summary, which includes his/her own critical analysis of the article. The paper should be 2–3 pages in length, double spaced, and referenced in APA format.
Here is the article I Select:
Kruglinski, J. A. (2009). CPAs: Many doors to opportunity. Pennsylvania CPA Journal, 79(4), 38–41.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED.
As you write the analysis, try to answer questions such as:
1. Who is the intended audience for the article?
2. Do you think the article will be helpful to this audience?
3. How does this article relate to the accounting profession?
4. What benefits can practicing accountants gain from this article?
5. Are there any other unresolved accounting issues that the authors could have addressed?
DUE DATE: SUNDAY AUGUST 5, 2012