Analyze the history of Reconstruction to identify the concrete gains which African Americans won during this time period.
Analyze the history of Reconstruction to identify the concrete gains which
African Americans won during this time period. Explain the role of the federal
government in extending rights to them and protecting those rights, and explain
how the gains of Reconstruction were reversed. Summarize your conclusions on
these issues by responding to the following questions:
- Were the goals of Radical Reconstruction feasible ones?
- Is it possible to transform a society drastically by government action, or
might attempts to do so prove counterproductive?
- Would a more gradualist approach to extending rights to and establishing
freedom for African Americans have been more successful?
- What would be the costs and dangers of such an approach?
1- I remember in the 1990′s my company at the time paid two thirds of our insurance premium. Today, my wife’s employer pays zero. In addition, the ten percent deductible is now gone and1- I remember in the 1990′s my company at...
- Identify how a business course you took has mad...
An office manager is concerned with declining productivity. Despite the fact that regularly monitors her clerical staff four times each day – at 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, andAn office manager is concerned with declining p...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies