Define the terms subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction. (20%)
- Define the terms subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction. (20%)
- What are the requirements of personal jurisdiction in a federal court? (20%)
- Explain the 3 different types of personal jurisdiction. Provide examples for each. Hint use Use Inpersonam, In rem, and Quasi in rem (30%)
- What are the 2 types of cases federal courts may hear? Explain each type, and give an example(s). Hint use federal question, Diversity of citizenship or any (25%)
Provide APA citation and references. (5%)
- When the FASB issues new standards, the impleme...
- Assume you are the ethics officer for a waste m...
- Corporations define themselves in terms of bein...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies