Define the terms subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction. (20%)
- Define the terms subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction. (20%)
- What are the requirements of personal jurisdiction in a federal court? (20%)
- Explain the 3 different types of personal jurisdiction. Provide examples for each. Hint use Use Inpersonam, In rem, and Quasi in rem (30%)
- What are the 2 types of cases federal courts may hear? Explain each type, and give an example(s). Hint use federal question, Diversity of citizenship or any (25%)
Provide APA citation and references. (5%)
- 36) Chebyshev’s Inequality According to t...
- 1) Determine whether the evaluated group is a p...
- 1) A teacher asked each of her students how man...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies