Define the terms subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction. (20%)
- Define the terms subject matter jurisdiction and personal jurisdiction. (20%)
- What are the requirements of personal jurisdiction in a federal court? (20%)
- Explain the 3 different types of personal jurisdiction. Provide examples for each. Hint use Use Inpersonam, In rem, and Quasi in rem (30%)
- What are the 2 types of cases federal courts may hear? Explain each type, and give an example(s). Hint use federal question, Diversity of citizenship or any (25%)
Provide APA citation and references. (5%)
- An amortized loan has 10 annual payments at the...
- 1. $111,834 is the amount of an ordinary annuit...
- As a financial planner a client comes to you fo...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies