find the level of consumption spending in the U.S. economy for the past 40 years.
1. find the level of consumption spending in the U.S.
economy for the past 40 years. Also do the same thing for gross Investment
spending, government spending, and net exports.
2. begin to think like an economist and analyze what
accounts for the GDP numbers of the U.S. China, India, and Turkey. That is,
which one of the four components of GDP did you find in your research accounts
for the growth rates of these nations? Also, what accounted for the change in
spending in the four components to GDP in the U.S. economy for the past 40
- Why do we measure output in value terms rather ...
- The U.S. farm population has shrunk by over 25 ...
- What opportunity costs did you incur in reading...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies