Leaders face many hurdles when leading in multiple countries.
Leaders face many hurdles when leading in multiple countries. There are several examples of a disastrous public relations fallout that have occurred when companies have outsourced work to other nations. When determining where to move offshore as a company, the leaders of the organization must make several decisions.
Using course theories and current multinational organizations that have locations in several countries, convey your own thoughts on the subject and address the following:
- What leadership considerations must an organization weigh in selecting another country to open a location such as a manufacturing plant?
- How might leaders need to change leadership styles to manage multinational locations?
- What public relations issues might arise from such a decision?
- How would you recommend such a company to demonstrate their social responsibility to their headquarters country as well as any offshore locations?
Often in the corporate atmosphere, during the fast paced change environment, HR department was not often consulted in the beginning phrase of change. Critical information to assure smooth transition forOften in the corporate atmosphere, during the f...
- Are there several frameworks for organizational...
1. Discuss how personal differences and preference can impact organizational ethics. We all have personal preferences and live our lives with different values from each other. I am a teacher and1. Discuss how personal differences and prefere...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies