Leaders face many hurdles when leading in multiple countries.
Leaders face many hurdles when leading in multiple countries. There are several examples of a disastrous public relations fallout that have occurred when companies have outsourced work to other nations. When determining where to move offshore as a company, the leaders of the organization must make several decisions.
Using course theories and current multinational organizations that have locations in several countries, convey your own thoughts on the subject and address the following:
- What leadership considerations must an organization weigh in selecting another country to open a location such as a manufacturing plant?
- How might leaders need to change leadership styles to manage multinational locations?
- What public relations issues might arise from such a decision?
- How would you recommend such a company to demonstrate their social responsibility to their headquarters country as well as any offshore locations?
- A. Tossing a Coin Simulate 6 independent tosses...
- John has two jobs. For daytime work at a jewelr...
- Management is considering going live with a new...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies