What accounts for the proliferation of rural utopian communities in nineteenth-century
1. What accounts for the proliferation of rural utopian communities in nineteenth-century America?
2. How did the abolitionists’ proposals and methods differ from those of earlier antislavery movements? Why did those proposals and methods arouse such hostility in the South and in the North?
3. How do you explain the appearance of the women’s rights movement? What were its goals and why did they arouse intense opposition?
4. How would you explain the large and expanding domestic trade in slaves between 1800 and 1860? What combination of factors produced this result?
5. Why in 1860 did white southerners remain committed to the institution of slavery and its expansion?
1- I remember in the 1990′s my company at the time paid two thirds of our insurance premium. Today, my wife’s employer pays zero. In addition, the ten percent deductible is now gone and1- I remember in the 1990′s my company at...
- Identify how a business course you took has mad...
An office manager is concerned with declining productivity. Despite the fact that regularly monitors her clerical staff four times each day – at 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, andAn office manager is concerned with declining p...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies