What accounts for the proliferation of rural utopian communities in nineteenth-century
1. What accounts for the proliferation of rural utopian communities in nineteenth-century America?
2. How did the abolitionists’ proposals and methods differ from those of earlier antislavery movements? Why did those proposals and methods arouse such hostility in the South and in the North?
3. How do you explain the appearance of the women’s rights movement? What were its goals and why did they arouse intense opposition?
4. How would you explain the large and expanding domestic trade in slaves between 1800 and 1860? What combination of factors produced this result?
5. Why in 1860 did white southerners remain committed to the institution of slavery and its expansion?
4-5 paragraphs Details: “When a reporter makes a mistake in a magazine article, you can run a correction; but when a health care4-5 paragraphs Details: “When a reporter ...
- How do you determine the newsworthiness of an i...
- Compare quantitative surveys to qualitative int...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies