What accounts for the proliferation of rural utopian communities in nineteenth-century
1. What accounts for the proliferation of rural utopian communities in nineteenth-century America?
2. How did the abolitionists’ proposals and methods differ from those of earlier antislavery movements? Why did those proposals and methods arouse such hostility in the South and in the North?
3. How do you explain the appearance of the women’s rights movement? What were its goals and why did they arouse intense opposition?
4. How would you explain the large and expanding domestic trade in slaves between 1800 and 1860? What combination of factors produced this result?
5. Why in 1860 did white southerners remain committed to the institution of slavery and its expansion?
- Why are internal policies needed for electronic...
Why have Americans been stereotyped and called ‘ugly Americans’ by people in other countries? Is our culture rude orWhy have Americans been stereotyped and called ...
- Compare virtual teams and face-to-face teams. W...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies