Write an eight to twelve (8-12) page paper in which you: Evaluate how the Healthcare Qui Tam affects health care organizations.
Write an eight to twelve (8-12) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate how the Healthcare Qui Tam affects health care organizations.
- Provide four (4) examples of Qui Tam cases that exist in a variety of health care organizations.
- Devise a procedure for admission into a health care facility that upholds the law about the required number of Medicare and Medicaid referrals.
- Recommend a corporate integrity program that will mitigate incidents of fraud and assess how the recommendation will impact issues of reproduction and birth.
- Devise a plan to protect patient information that complies with all necessary laws.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine how the health care system treats issues of reproduction and birth.
- Identify best practices in health information management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care policy, law, and ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care policy, law, and ethics using proper writing mechanics.
- Describe Vietnam main economic characteristics ...
- Are American joint ventures with an overseas pa...
- Discussion Forum: Stewardship and Operational E...
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Studies
- General Questions
- Health Care
- Political Science
- Religious Studies