Analyzing the Formation of Habits Using Behavioral Social/Cognitive Approaches
Asked by: aob100380
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyizing the formation of habits using behavioral and social/cognitive approaches. Your paper should cover the following areas: (Use Subheadings)
1. Analyze one of your habits. How did you develope this habit? Were there role models for this habit? Which people influeced the adoption of this habit? (Smoking)
2. WHy do you continue you it? Has there been a time when you have attempted to break this habit.
3. Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this habit.
4. Describe components of social/cognitive theory that explain why the habit formed.
5. Develope a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
Between the behavioral and social/cognitive theories, which one do you find best explains your personality?
Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper.
Format you paper consistent with APA guidelines.