Write a 850 word paper in which you explain the nature of thought.
Outline your own perceptual process and describe the types of perceptual blocks that influence your views.
Explain thought processes and how they are changed or manipulated by perception.
Include the following in your paper:
- Describe thinking.
- Explain sensing process.
- Define memory.
- Describe the medium.
- Identify an instance in your life in which your perception of the real situation was far from the actual facts.
- Outline your own perceptual process.
- What did you think was going on?
- What was really going on?
- Why was there such a difference?
- How did language empower or limit the expression of your thoughts?
- What did you learn about your thinking by evaluating the situation again?
- Describe the types of perceptual blocks that influence your views.
- Identify personal barriers. Describe thoughts.
- Illustrate an example of thought being influenced by barriers.
- Explain how thought is changed or manipulated by personal barriers. Format your paper according to APA