Select a stress management technique from below:
1. Stress management: building skills to reduce stress
a. Assess stress
b. Change responses
c. Learn to cope
d. Consider downshifting
e. Take mental action
f. Manage emotional responses
g. Take positive physical action
3) Eat healthfully
h. Manage your time
i. Manage your finances
j. Relaxation techniques
3) Deep breathing
4) Massage therapy
Practice the selected technique for 2 days as you consider the following questions:
· How do the four components of psychosocial health affect your well-being?
· How effective was the technique in reducing your stress?
· Would you use that technique again?
· Would you recommend it to others?
Complete the Stress Management Proposal (please see attachment)
Imagine that your company has announced an upcoming onsite wellness program and your manager asked you to submit a proposal for a stress management technique to implement at work.
Write an 800-word proposal about the stress management technique that includes information from your research/notes, the Stress Management Proposal, and responses to the following questions:
· How do you think you would have responded to other stress management techniques?
· How would you rank the stress management techniques in terms of personal effectiveness? Once you have ranked them, be sure to provide your rationale for your personal ranking.
Include at least one peer-reviewed reference. Format consistent with APA guidelines