Review the e-text and other readings, and pick out five terms or concepts. At least one term must be included from each week’s learning (You will need to look ahead for your term from Week 5). “Terms” can be either general or specific.
Write an essay where you define and explain these five terms and apply them to a critique of management in either a past or present workplace or life experience. Focus should be placed on how to improve the management in your company or life, using what you’ve learned. For example, you might choose “employee buy-in to the BCP” as a concept. Then, you could write about how your organization’s decision-making methods could be improved based on research, text, lecture, etc. material on this topic.
The Final Exam is to be
· in APA format (If you were weak in this, by now you should be much better because you’ve taken advantage of your teammates’ knowledge),
· in MS Word with a title page,
· an Executive Summary,
· an introductory paragraph,
· a discussion portion with graphics and/or charts (If you didn’t know how to do this, by now you should have learned from a team member),
· a conclusion paragraph,
· and a reference page with at least four references (minimum of three references must come from the articles in the UOP Library).
A few terms talked about in Business Continuity Management
Week 1 – Ethical and cultural considerations
Week 2 – Communication and teamwork
Week 3 – Business continuity or crisis management
Week 4 – Risk Analysis or Training employees for Disasters
Week 5 – Disaster preparedness or exposure to disasters: