9. A Production Cost Report summarizes all except:
The physical units of a department.
The equivalent units of a department.
The costs incurred during the period.
The costs assigned to both units completed and ending work-in-process inventories.
The budgeted labor and overhead application rates.
10. Which method is a method used to prepare the departmental production cost report when using a process cost system?
Weighted production method.
Production average method.
Throughput average method
11. Which of the following is an example of a high-value-added activity?
Shipping the customer’s order.
Scheduling the customer order for production.
Inspecting goods to ensure the right quantity is being shipped.
E-mailing a customer to assure that a complaint will be resolved expeditiously.
12. In regard to selling activities, which one of the following would be a cost driver for selling expense?
Number of invoices.
Number of sales calls.
Number of production runs.
Number of shipments.
13. The costs of operating a regional warehouse is an example of a: