Write a 4-5 page report that answers the following:
- Analyze the reasons why the Chinese government hired a Western public relations firm to work on the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Assess the reasons why protesters and activists target events such as the Olympics.
- Evaluate whether the opportunity to reach a global audience by advertising during the Olympics offsets the potential for bad publicity.
- Analyze how well of a job the companies identified in this case did in anticipating and responding to the protests.
- Provide evidence from at least three (3) qualified sources, e.g., textbook, peer-reviewed journals, government, or professional organizations Websites. Note: Properly cite your sources in the report and on a separate reference page that follows the APA style conventions.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze an integrated marketing communication (IMC) strategy to support global marketing operations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about international marketing using proper writing mechanics.