Write a 1,050- to 1,200-word paper on personal ethics development that examines your personal ethical system and ground rules, including its origins and development.
· Incorporate the terms found in the University of Phoenix Material: Key Terms located on the student Web site.
· Focus on the developmental aspect of your ethics rather than on a particular position on any issue.
· Define your underlying ethical system, its primary principles, the sources that helped shape your ethics—such as people, institutions, events, and so forth—and the criteria and decision-making factors you used to revise them.
· Discuss the potential effect of your ethics on your performance or use of them in your workplace using a specific personal example.
· Explain why ethics are needed in an organization and how ethics are integrated into the organization to achieve its direction and goals. What effect does the application of these ethics have on individuals, organizations, and society?